Lymphatic drainage massage
Why is lymphatic drainage massage so important?
The lymphatic system is a vital bodily defense against infection and disease. The human lymphatic system is, in a sense, the body's second circulatory system. It is made up of lymphatic vessels, lymph nodes, lymph (the interstitial fluid drained through the vessels), and lymphocytes (specialized immune cells). It’s a absolutely vital to our body’s abilities to detoxify, nourish and regenerate tissue, filter our metabolic waste, and keep up a healthy immune system.
Lymphatic drainage massage is one of the best things you can do to help your body help itself.
Because the lymph system does not have a pump (like the blood system does), manual lymphatic drainage massage helps break up the congestion and remove toxins from the body. Lymphatic massage increases lymph flow volume significantly. It helps remove toxins and other materials in the body that are infectious.
Manual Lymphatic massage
Since the lymphatic system does not have a heart to pump it, its upward movement depends on the motions of the muscle and joint pumps.
Manual lymph drainage is a type of gentle massage, which is intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph to flow into the capillaries. It drainage uses a specific amount of pressure (less than 9 ounces per square inch or about 4 kPa) and rhythmic circular movements to stimulate lymph flow.Manual Lymphatic Drainage shouldn’t hurt!
Price lymfatická masáž 60 min
Package Manuální lymfodrenáž 6+1 zdarma - you save 790 Kč!
New! French lymphatic drainage treatment by LPG
LPG is a world leader in cellular stimulation that provides 100% natural Lipomassage based on the skin 3D stimulation. Lipomassage has much better effect than any other method which is able to treat cellulite, sagging skin, resistant fat deposits, while fully respecting all components of skin tissue.
This French patented method combines the actions of dosed vacuum and roller massage, targeting certain parts of the body, adjusting the pressure according to the client's needs. The treatment is intended to drain lymph nodes naturally to restore skin balance and eliminate unwanted water retention so the face appears fresh and healthy.
The results obtained through the use of LPG method have been validated by 105 scientific studies at top European and American universities. More than 100 000 women from 110 countries around the world have adopted Lipomassage as a daily part of their beauty care. Try it and discover the amazing benefits for yourself.
Lymphatic drainage massage - pricelist
1 lymphatic drainage treatment with LPG device - 30 min
1 trial lymphatic drainage treatment with LPG device - 10 min
Elastic body (special costume)
1 000 CZK
Package of 6 treatments + elastic body for free - save up to 1 000 CZK!
3 900 CZK
Package of 10 treatments + 2 treatments for free + elastic body for free - save up to 2 300 CZK!
6 500 CZK
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage (Detoxification) Massage
- Detoxifies the body, improve the flow of blood and lymph, removes excess water and toxins from liver and colon
- Boosts immune system, increases circulation, including to the face so contributes to a youthful glow.
- models the body, reduces swelling and heavy legs syndrome, cellulitis, reduction in cravings
- refreshes tired feet, prevention of varicose veins
- Relieves PMS symptoms including swollen breasts, irritability, bloating, cramps, hormonal acne
- relaxation of the sympathetic nervous system, thus helping to relieve stress feel lighter,improves sleep, increases energy and stamina
- it is suitable for those who have headaches, migraine or insomnia
How often should you get a lymphatic drainage massage
• prevention of the immune system, detoxification - at least 1x per month
• prevention of cellulite, heavy legs, varicose veins - at least 2x a month
• to prevent migraines 2x per month - head and neck treatments
• removal, cellulite treatment, edema (heavy legs, etc.) - min. 10 treatments in the interval 2-3 week, then continue 2x monthly
• acne - daily, during the acute phase, then 2x per week
• models the body, reduces swelling and heavy legs syndrome, cellulitis
Lymphatic Drainage (FAQ)
Will one treatment be enough?No, a series of at least three sessions is recommended to initially get things moving systemically. Several follow up sessions are strongly advised after your series is completed. Aerobic exercises and bouncing activities are also recommended to help move the lymphatic system.
Why should acne sufferers consider having lymphatic drainage?Because weak lymph means your immune system can’t fight the acne infection promptly – that may result in pimples that seem to take forever to go away. Lymphatic Drainage has powerful detox action, removing toxins from the body, including liver, colon.
- active bleeding, internal or external
- active malignant cancers, undiagnosed lumps, or tumors
- major heart problems
- menstruation, pregnancy
- circulatory system problems, especially thrombosis
BeautyShape – the largest Hair and Beauty salon in Prague. Over 100 beauty treatments for you at one place.