Wax depilation for men
Not only women but also men today want to look naturally groomed and attractive. Today men want smooth bodies, it makes us feel younger, more hygienic and can help with great sex! Do not hesitate, come and visit our BeautyShape center. We offer beauty programs specially designed for the needs of male skin.
At BeautyShape we offer professional waxing, sugaring and permanent hair removal.
Book Free consultation online >
Luxury BIO waxing for men by RÉFÉRENCE France
Every 4-6 weeks. Your therapist needs at least 5mm of hair for the wax to adhere to. Some men go every 3 weeks for a back wax. Others every 2 months. The more regular the better. Young hairs come out easier.
Package SPORT (chest, abdomen, arms) - you save 300 CZK!
Sugar depilation for men (sugaring)
Permanent hair removal for men (IPL)
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. IPL is a safe and effective way of removing unwanted hair. IPL treatment is best effective when the hairs are in the growth period of their life cycle. A few sessions will be required to catch all that unwanted fuzz. Hair growth is reduced and removed by a series of up to 6 treatments using controlled light impulses (IPL) on to the area which is known as photo depilation. The light is absorbed by the hair pigmentation and travels to heat the follicle and destroy it without damage to the surrounding tissue.
Benefits of IPL
► Permanent and long-lasting results!
► Fast and convenient treatment
► Patient's comfort / patient's acceptance: as IPL treatments are significantly more comfortable with no skin irritation compared to waxing and shaving
IPL is the treatment of choice for men, who want to remove hair and feel released from the constant ties of waxing and shaving!
Our IPL equipment for hair removal has FDA US certificate - only one in Prague! It also works on blond hair!
IPL laser permanent hair removal treatment in Prague We use state-of-the-art hair removal equipment designed and tested in Europe and USA. It has FDA US certificate. It has proven efficiency in hair removal regadless skin types and hair colors. It also works on blond hair. Our therapists are thoroughly trained in assessing and recommending a course of treatments that are right for your skin and hair type. They are all certified through IPL Safety Course. At BeautyShape hair removal division we can help you achieve smooth hair-free skin without the price tag.
Permanent hair removal (IPL) - pricelist
3 150 CZK
2 150 CZK
2 850 CZK
1 350 CZK
Back (large area)
6 850 CZK
4 950 CZK
Back (small area)
4 550 CZK
2 850 CZK
2 950 CZK
1 250 CZK
3 550 CZK
Package: 3 treatments - discount 10% (You save up to 2,055 CZK!*)
Package: 6 treatments - 6th treatment for free! (You save up to 6,850 CZK!*)
Package: 8 treatments - 7th and 8th treatment for free! (You save up to 13,700 CZK!*)
Get rid of body hair forever!
Book a free non-binding consultation in BEAUTYSHAPE
If you are not sure, You can also book a free consultation on IPL permanent hair removal with our therapist in 2 ways:
- By phone +420 222 54 20 69
- Online via our web Book a consultation online >
BeautyShape - Hair and Beauty salon in Prague. Over 100 beauty services at one place.
Permanent hair removal. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Does it hurt?As the controlled intense pulsed light passes in to the skin the most regular description is on of feeling a very slight pinging sensation.
What to do before IPL laser treatment?
- Dark hair in the treated area should not be one month waxed (or otherwise pulled), only shaved.
- The skin must be healthy with no adverse dermatologic issues.
- You should postpone your IPL treatment till your sun-tan fades.
- We cannot treat with IPL for at least two weeks after a fake tan application.
- Bleach or depilatory creams should not be used for at least one week before IPL treatments.
- AHA Creams, Glycolic or Salicylic Peels should not be used for at least one week before IPL treatments.
What to do 24 hours after each IPL treatment?
- No sun exposure or UV exposure of sun beds
- Wear sun block with both UVA and UVB protection
- No depilatory, AHA, glycolic or salicylic creams
- No very hot baths or showers – tepid water only
- No heat treatments e.g. sauna
- No swimming in chlorinated pools or spa baths
- No deodorant – if underarms treated
- No perfumes, highly perfumed soaps or lotions, etc.
BeautyShape – the largest Hair and Beauty salon in Prague. Over 100 beauty treatments for you at one place.